Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jack Johnson Haaaa!



Just some more epic concert pic's of the Louts Blossom and Her Mr. Awesome having a good time chill'n with Jack.



Jack playing "Do you remember," Mr. Awesome and his Lotus Blossoms song.

Jack, Neil, and the Rogue Waves singer playing some tunes together. Ya, Jacks back drops are epic.

Zack (Jacks piano player) singing "The devil went down to Malaria," it was AWESOME!

Emily and I while we listen to Neil or Rogue Wave. As you can see I've started to calm down a little, but I still look goofy.


Here's Rogue Wave performing just after Neil Halstead. Good stuff look em up.

My Lotus Blossom and I Looking good, as always, before the show.

Mr. Awesome trying to get a hold of himself, as his blood pressure began to sore because of high anxiety as he waits for the music to flow through his big luscious ears.

The Lotus and her sister Dayna give some grade A finger J's. (Representing Jack Johnson, for those that can pickup on that.)
So as to be expected, Jack didn't let us down and neither did those that started it off. Neil Halstead is amazingly awesome, and his music rocks! Rogue Wave was pretty good, and had some cool songs as well. I didn't get any pictures of just Neil Halstead because I'm an idiot, but I have one with him, Jack, and the singer from Rogue Wave. Definitely worth the 40 bucks.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

glad you kids had a great time! love ya!

Kirb said...

Emmy LOVE the hair!! Way cute! I am glad you had fun...a little jealous that I couldn't join you!! Peace out c u next week!! LOVE YA!!